Are you tired of paying high ATM fees every time you need to withdraw cash from your Cash App account?
If so, you’re in luck!
In this blog post, I’ll show you how to find free Cash App ATMs in your area, so you can save money and access your funds without any hassle.
I’ll cover everything from how to find the closest cash APP ATM near me, to a bank list of Cash App ATMs.
So, sit back, and let’s dive into the world of free Cash App ATMs!
How to Find the Closest Cash App ATM Near Me
Here’s how to find Cash App ATM near you.
Cash App ATM Locator Map by Zip Code or City
Use this tool to search and find nearby ATMs by entering a ZIP code or city.
Using the “Find an ATM” In-App Feature
To locate in-network ATMs near you, you can follow these steps:
- Tap on the Cash Card tab
- Select ‘Find an ATM’
- Choose a location near you by either using the map or searching by address
- After finding a convenient location, you can use the options to get directions or copy the address into your preferred navigation app.
If this is your first time using the ATM finder, you may need to enable location services.
Finding a Free Cash App ATM Near Me
In this section, we’ll explore some options for finding a free Cash App ATM near you.
What ATMs are Free for Cash App?
There are no ATMs that offer free withdrawals for Cash App without condition.
To enjoy unlimited free withdrawal at in-network ATMs, you must have received $300 or more in direct deposits in a given calendar month. Additionally, you’ll also can get one reimbursed out-of-network withdrawal per 31 days.
If you receive another $300 or more in direct deposits in the same month, you will get another 31 days of free withdrawals.
However, customers who do not qualify for free withdrawals will be charged a $2.50 fee plus any fees imposed by the ATM operator for out-of-network withdrawals.
What are In-network ATMs for Cash App?
In-network ATMs are ATMs within the MoneyPass ATM network that Cash App has partnered with to offer free withdrawals for its customers. They have over 40,000 ATMs in-network.
You can find MoneyPass ATM network here.
Alternatively, you can find them by tapping the Cash Card tab and selecting ‘Find an ATM’ on your Cash App app.
Can I Use Any ATM to Withdraw Money?
Yes you can use any ATM that accepts Visa cards. But if you don’t have a direct deposit setup, Cash App and the ATM operator will charge you a fee.
List of Banks with Cash App ATMs Nearby
Did you know that you can withdraw money from your Cash App account using any ATM from any bank? Here’s a sample of Cash App ATMs around the country:
- Ally Financial
- American Express
- Ameris Bancorp
- Arvest Bank
- Associated Banc-Corp
- Atlantic Union Bank
- Bank of America
- Bank of Hawaii
- BCI Financial Group, Inc.
- BMO Harris Bank
- BNP Paribas / Bank of the West
- BOK Financial Corporation
- Cadence Bank
- Capital One
- Cathay Bank
- Charles Schwab Corporation
- CIBC Bank USA
- CIT Group
- Citizens Financial Group
- City National Bank
- Commerce Bancshares
- Credit Suisse
- Cullen/Frost Bankers, Inc.
- Customers Bancorp, Inc.
- Deutsche Bank
- Discover Financial
- East West Bank
- EB Acquisition Company II LLC
- EB Acquisition Company LLC
- Fifth Third Bank
- First BanCorp
- First Citizens BancShares
- First Hawaiian Bank
- First Horizon National Corporation
- First Midwest Bank
- First National of Nebraska
- FirstBank Holding Co
- Flagstar Bank
- FNB Corporation
- Fulton Financial Corporation
- Glacier Bancorp, Inc
- Goldman Sachs
- Hancock Whitney
- HSBC Bank USA
- Huntington Bancshares
- Investors Bank
- John Deere Capital Corporation
- JPMorgan Chase
- M&T Bank
- MidFirst Bank
- Mizuho Financial Group
- Morgan Stanley
- MUFG Union Bank
- New York Community Bank
- Northern Trust
- Old National Bank
- Pacific Premier Bancorp Inc.
- PacWest Bancorp
- People’s United Financial
- Pinnacle Financial Partners
- PNC Financial Services
- Popular, Inc.
- Prosperity Bancshares
- Raymond James Financial
- RBC Bank
- Regions Financial Corporation
- Santander Bank
- Simmons Bank
- SMBC Americas Holdings Inc.
- South State Bank
- State Farm
- State Street Corporation
- Sterling Bancorp
- SVB Financial Group
- Synchrony Financial
- TD Bank, N.A.
- Texas Capital Bank
- The Bank of New York Mellon
- Truist Financial
- S. Bancorp
- UMB Financial Corporation
- Umpqua Holdings Corporation
- United Bank (West Virginia)
- Valley National Bank
- Washington Federal
- Webster Bank
- Wells Fargo
- Western Alliance Bank
- Wintrust Financial
You can find the complete list on federalreserve.gov
Note that if the bank is not part of the MoneyPass network, Cash App will charge you a $2.50 fee in addition to any fees imposed by the bank.
ATM Locations That Are Part of MoneyPass Network
You can withdraw money from your Cash App account without any ATM operator fees if you use ATMs at 7-Eleven, Kwik Trip, PNC Bank and U.S. Bank among others.
Since these ATMs are part of the MoneyPass network, they also qualify for unlimited free withdrawals from Cash App if you have direct deposit.
Click here to find more MoneyPass ATM.
If a location has multiple ATMs, be sure to look for the MoneyPass logo on a sign near the ATM or displayed on the ATM screen to avoid paying extra fees.
What Are the Cash App ATM Withdrawal Limits
If you want to withdraw cash from an ATM or get cash back at checkout, you can use your Cash Card with the following limits:
- $1,000 per day
- $1,000 per ATM transaction
- $1,000 per week
When getting cash back at checkout, select “debit” and enter your Cash PIN. Please note that cash-back transactions will count towards your ATM limits.
To check your Cash Card balance, you can do so in the Cash App or online. However, it’s currently not possible to check your balance at an ATM.
Is It Possible to Increase Cash App ATM Withdrawal Limits?
No, it is not possible to increase Cash App ATM withdrawal limits. Cash App has set limits for ATM withdrawals using the Cash Card to ensure the security and prevent potential fraud.
How to Avoid Fees When Withdrawing Cash from Cash App
To avoid fees when withdrawing cash from your Cash App account, follow these tips:
- Use in-network ATMs: Cash App has partnered with MoneyPass to offer free ATM withdrawals at over 40,000 in-network ATMs. Look for the MoneyPass logo when using an ATM to ensure it’s part of the network.
- Meet the direct deposit requirement: To enjoy unlimited free withdrawals at in-network ATMs, make sure you have received $300 or more in direct deposits within a calendar month. If you do, you’ll also be eligible for one reimbursed out-of-network withdrawal every 31 days.
- Transfer money to your bank account: Instead of withdrawing cash directly from an ATM, transfer the money from your Cash App account to your linked bank account. Then, use your bank’s debit card to withdraw cash from your bank’s ATM network without incurring Cash App fees.
- Get cash back at the point of sale: Many stores offer cash back when you make a purchase using your debit card. Select “debit” and enter your Cash PIN during the transaction to get cash back without paying ATM surcharge. Note that these transactions will count towards your Cash Card’s ATM limits.
By following these strategies, you can minimize or even eliminate fees when withdrawing cash from your Cash App account.
In conclusion, finding a Cash App ATM near you doesn’t have to be a daunting task.
With the help of the ATM locator map, in-app “Find an ATM” feature, and knowing which ATMs are part of the MoneyPass network, you can quickly locate a convenient and fee-free option for accessing your funds.
Remember, even if you don’t meet the direct deposit requirements for free withdrawals, transferring your money to your bank account and using your bank’s debit card is always an alternative to avoid those pesky fees.
So, the next time you need to withdraw cash from your Cash App account, use these tips to find the best ATM for your needs and save some money in the process.